Friday, May 24, 2013






James received a tremendous honor this year.  
Physician of the Year
When he was announced during the ceremony, I surprised him - therefore I couldn't get any pictures of the big moment.  I knew for almost a month, it was so difficult keeping the secret.  We are all so proud of James.






May 20th - first day at the outside pool





Elizabeth's preschool completion ceremony

 Her teacher and the school director, Mrs. Hervey
It is such a warm and loving preschool, I look forward to another two years with Andrew. They sang songs, did a dance, then received their certificates.



Posing with her bestie, Allie.  She is excited that they will be going to the same elementary school next year.





On Mother's Day weekend Elizabeth and I attended a mother-daughter-doll tea party.  It was a cute little activity.






Lordy, Lordy Look Who's Forty!


James celebrated his big four-o.  Michael had the day off for elections, so the birthday guy took off and we enjoyed a family day.  After his favorite WV breakfast of eggs with ramps, biscuits and sausage we went to the zoo.  Everyone's favorite lunch:  sushi.  In the afternoon James took Michael and Elizabeth to the pool.



No comments:

Post a Comment