Merry Christmas!
Michel created quite a plate for Santa this year.
Elizabeth received a My American Girl. Instead of a historical character Santa matched Elizabeth's features to a doll.
Michael was thrilled to receive (another) bounce house. When we visited Santa he told him that he wants a bounce house that we can keep inside. I told Santa that we already had a big one that we use outside. Michael could not believe that Santa listened and fit it on his sleigh.
Andrew asked for a monogrammed beanbag, like his friend has. Now we know that it will be used for wrestling.
Everyone took turns opening presents, and they didn't rush through the stack of gifts in five minutes.
My mother's annual Christmas picture.
Each child received an iPad mini from their paternal grandparents. It was a big hit, especially with the older two. Here they are enjoying family time, I mean screen time.
Christmas Eve Elizabeth helped to make samosas.
Earlier this month
Crazy Hair Day at school
Decorating a gingerbread house with the second grade class.
At the Children's Museum holiday event Andrew was tired and decided he needed to be rescued from the limb bender. I had to climb very high up to reach him.
In the preschool nativity program Andrew portrayed a camel. He even had a speaking part. He talked about carrying the wise men to see Baby Jesus in Bethlehem.
Singing Away in a Manger
During intermission the children removed their costumes. Each class took center stage for a special Christmas song.
I was so proud of how well Andrew did on stage.
Elizabeth and I enjoyed The Nutcracker ballet.
Petting a real reindeer.
Elizabeth said, "I don't know if I'm more excited for you to come in for my class party or to give my friends their Rainbow Loom bracelets."
St. Nicholas visited and left candy in our shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment