One of our favorite tours with the MOMS Club is to California Pizza Kitchen.
Andrew piled his pie with meat and sprinkled a little cheese over it. Elizabeth was trying to instruct the table on how to properly make a pizza.
There were nearly twenty preschoolers watching the oven waiting for their pizza, wish I had taken a good picture. It was so cute.
Elizabeth and I went to see Disney on Ice. She couldn't decide what princess dress to wear. She thought she could change at intermission. I explained that she was not a performer. It was a wonderful show, she was impressed with the flying and theatrics.
I had a date with Michael to see Drumline Live! The music was great, but Michael was more excited to stay up so late on a school night.
Setting up for the Easter candy house.
Andrew placed three pieces on and Michael only ate the marshmallows.
My little bunnies with the finished house.
It is evident that Elizabeth and I were the main designers, she loved the clean lines and color patterns.
First ride on the Easter Train at the mall.
Andrew and Elizabeth had more fun with their playgroup in the play area afterwards.
Elizabeth is enrolled in a cooking enrichment at school. I have been impressed with many of the recipes. She helped me make stuffed French toast.
Raspberry mascarpone filling = delicious!
She is so excited to make her recipes for the family. Another day she made lasagna roll-ups with very little assistance.
No comments:
Post a Comment