Saturday, June 15, 2013


Kennywood 2013
The first day of our stay-cation we hit the local amusement park.  We all stood in line for the ride above but Andrew, Michael and  I chickened out before it was our turn.


The carousel is always a favorite.
 
 Riding a kiddie roller coaster


The day we were supposed to board a cruise we boarded the SS Kenny instead.
 

James and I were thrilled that they were big enough to ride most of the dizzying rides by themselves this year. 
 

 This one went so fast I got dizzy just watching.  I was happy to ride the big coasters instead.


We rode the log ride three times.  I love how calm Andrew looks.
 

Mom, I know motorcycles are dangerous but these aren't real.


Since we only go once a year we stayed until the kids were exhausted.
Ten hours!!



We spent the rest of the week with my parents.  The children think Francis's pool is the best.  This year's addition:  inflatable loungers.


We met my friend Jenny at the Clay Center.  Above the children are standing in order of age:  8, 7, 6, 5, 4, and 3.
Thirteen years earlier at our college graduation.
 


We celebrated the June birthdays with ice cream cake.  Rachael, Francis, Sarah, Elizabeth and Matthew (not pictured).


No comments:

Post a Comment