Mother's Day
A photographer took photos at an event, too bad it was a school day.
It's no secret that I love planning parties. A few weeks before Elizabeth's big day I started prepping. When I checked in on her at night I found that she has begun sleeping with a tiara. Guess she's gearing up for her birthday.
Elizabeth's party was held at the horse stables.
She wanted to decorate her cake.
Pre-party mother-daughter manicures
The birthday cowgirl
She and Michael really enjoy riding horses. They are so serious when they're in the saddle.
Ready to party!
The girls did one hour of riding.
Fruit kabobs and munchies before cake.
The girls had a blast!
After a hike the kids played in the creek with friends.
These two went exploring by themselves.
James took Elizabeth for a two night camping trip with <Native American> Princesses.
James's birthday
Kennywood
Andrew spent a week at my parent's house, so we took advantage and did all the big rides at the amusement park.
Top of a coaster selfie
"Doing my favorite ride...the bench, " best comment by James.
We had a blast riding all the big coasters.
We let the kids do these rides by themselves.
Memorial Day
So excited that the pool is open!






No comments:
Post a Comment