First Day of School!
Starting off the day with their favorite breakfast: smoked salmon roll-ups and watermelon.
My second grader has been waiting all month for school to start.
I hope he always loves school.
Elizabeth is thrilled to be starting at the elementary school.
Walking to the bus stop, laden with school supplies
Waiting for the bus in their favorite perch
Sadly watching my babies get on the bus for another school year.
I'm busy snapping pictures, meanwhile Andrew is watching his sissy get on the bus. He starts screaming and crying, then takes off running after the bus. The first few days he walked home pouting, then lay on the sofa asking why Elizabeth had to go to school all day. Poor guy.
Seven and a half hours later, Elizabeth was exhausted when she got home.
At kindergarten orientation, in front of her locker.
The eve of the first day of school we had a huge party -> 25 children!
There were a few babies in attendance so I filled this tiny pool. The big kids decided it was the hot tub.
Don't these cuties look like Bond girls?
The favorite treat was the sand pudding. Pictured above is the individually layered bowl. And below is the bucket I filled for the party. The children were tickled that they were eating sand.
No comments:
Post a Comment