Birthday celebrations with the family
For my birthday I did something special with each person over the weekend.
Andrew and I met nine other kids at the zoo, above they are in a polar bear transport container. A few days later he and I took a field trip to an apple orchard. He was not as impressed because "There were only fruits and vegetables and no animals."
Elizabeth and I went to see The Lion King, it was an amazing show. She loves dressing up and since we were dropped at the theater due to Steelers traffic she even wore her high heels.
From the minute it started we were mesmerized. I am so impressed with the magnitude of this traveling off-Broadway. James is taking Michael next weekend.
Family dinner with our friends who both have 9/9 birthdays too. Nothing says happy birthday like sparklers and a disco ball. Fun time at the hibachi restaurant.
James and I went to a swanky downtown restaurant one night. Then another night I took Michael, the gourmand. Here he is feasting on swordfish, mussels, calamari, gnocchi, and capers. The wait staff kept coming over to see what all he was eating. He told our valet to try the lamb.
Andrew started preschool this week.
He starts playing right away, then looks back and asks why I am still there.
There are a lot more children than his two year old class, but he was already raising his hand in circle. Before the parents left they were playing with yarn. The teacher asked the class to make a circle. After Andrew did it he said, "Actually it is also an "O" and a zero."
No comments:
Post a Comment